Gilpin Travel organized my Europe tour, which made it a wonderful trip for me and my wife. Tour operator Bharti has considered all minute details, may it be hotel locations, transfers, sightseeing, timings and connectivity. Even on special new requests from in between of the tour, she gave her fullAtul Jindal Visited Europe
Service was excellent and excellent co-ordination done by you and your associates in Egypt. We had a good trip and would like to thank Gilpin for putting this together.Soumitra Pal Visited Egypt
|Cyprus Pound (CYP)||44|
|Singapore Dollar (SGD)||16|
|Mexican Peso (MXN)||12|
|American Dollar (USD)||67|
|British Pound (GBP)||88|
|Japanese Yen (JPY)||5|
|Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)||22|
|U.A.E. Dirham (AED)||17|
|Last Updated date : 9th Sep 2015|
Policy on Cookies
Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. website studies total usage data to find out how often and when site content is requested or visited. It does not use persistent cookies (text cookies) or session cookies for the purpose of tracking usage of its site. A persistent cookie, or text cookie, is a file that might contain user information. It is stored on a user's computer. Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. website uses session cookies (session cookies are not stored on a user's computer)
For better understanding the needs and profile of our visitors we conduct on-line surveys. When we conduct the survey, we will try to let you know how we shall use said information at the time of collecting information from you on the Internet. However the same is not obligatory on our part. You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on your part to provide us with your personal information and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own will and desire to provide such personal information. You also understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about you is provided to us and is deemed to be provided by you.
Links to other websites
Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. website may contain links to other sites and we try to link only those sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices used by other sites
Changes to the "Privacy Statement
With effect from the future, Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change this privacy statement from time to time. When we do, we will also revise the "Date of Updation". For material changes to this privacy statement, we will notify placing a notice on this Web Site
Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. endeavours to take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, we do not warrant or represent that your personal information is completely safe from hackers and other security threats. 1. The contents on the Facebook page/account are for general reference purposes and do not constitute any binding commitment or the specifically endorsed views of Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. The views expressed by other persons, followers and third parties on this page are individual opinions and the Company does not take responsibility for the same.
2. Any views, advice and tips rendered on the page are free of cost based upon general experience and need not specifically meet all the requirements of any person, visitor. The views expressed are general in nature and require no kind of fees or payment, unless specifically mentioned otherwise. 3. The Company and its operations including the contents of the page are subject to laws of the Republic of India and related regulations. The conditions of use and all other 'Facebook' Terms and Conditions continue to apply in addition to the above
4. All content posted by the Company including but not limited to the software, programming code, media relating to the Page, Promotion-related communications, etc. are protected by the applicable proprietary laws such as copyright law, trademark law, patent law and competition
5. The Company exclusively reserves the right to change or modify the applicable terms and conditions without prior notice
6. This page is not endorsed or sponsored or administered by, or associated with Facebook
7. The Company reserves the right to use information received from any user or Third party on the page for its own purposes including but not limited to brand communication & product development
8. Any personal information shared with the Company on the page of the Company, whether public or private, shall not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other Company, however the Company shall have the right to make reference and use of the information for its own purposes only. All disclosures would be deemed to have given the Company the voluntary rights of use by the Company for its own purposes.
9. The Company shall maintain suitable security measures for the safety of personal information and other disclosures when any third person enters, submits, or accesses personal information.
10. All disclosures & measures required/necessitated under law, for enforcement of page policies, to protect Company's interest or others rights, property, or for safety purposes will be taken by the Company unilaterally without any obligation towards intimation or information to the third persons or parties.
11. The page, page code, and any and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property or material or property rights herein are proprietary to the Company and are owned by the Company and/or its licensors and content providers, and are protected by applicable domestic and international intellectual property laws. The depiction of such proprietary content does not permit or allow any user or person (whatsoever) to make any use of the same without prior written permission of the Company in any manner or reference or context
12. Limitation of Liability: Under No Circumstance, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, including but not limited to the information, materials on the page, page content, page code, user services or the software. While the Company shall take reasonable precautions against security breaches, no webpage or internet transmission is completely secure, and as such, the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that may result from unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches that may occur.
13. All disputes if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Mumbai, India only.
14. By accessing the page of the Company, the users, persons and third parties agree and undertake to act responsibly and cause no harm, loss or damage to the Company. In the event that the Company incurs any loss, harm or damage then the Company shall be in right to take appropriate steps to identify the person(s) involved and seek indemnity and compensation for all loss, claim, demand, damage, costs, charges (including legal fees and charges) or prejudice that may be caused to the Company on account of misuse of the page and the consequent affect upon the Company
15. For any contests or promotions, the decision of the Company and the terms and conditions of the specific contest/promotion shall be binding on all participants. The Company shall not entertain any grievance or concerns in this regards and the decision of the Company (as resolved under applicable terms and conditions) shall be final and binding.
16. Acceptance or participation in the contest, promotions or other features on the page will constitutes permission to the Company to use the name, relevant details and/or photographs and/or likeness for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without any claim for compensation or notice.
17. Any participant or user or third party who is suspected of any illegal act such as hacking, etc would immediately dealt with by the Company in the manner as deemed suitable by the Company
18. The Company is not making any warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied, on this page with regards meeting of the third party requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, un-interruptedness, error-free, the results or reliability, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non infringement in respect of any goods, services, emoluments, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the page or any transactions effected through the page.
All the content but not limited to text, graphics, designs and trademarks of this site is copyright of Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. You may download the content only for non-commercial purposes only. Modification of content or further reproduction or incorporation in any work, publication or site whether in hard copy or electronic format including postings to any other site is strictly prohibited and GILPIN TOURS & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT (I) PVT. LTD. reserves all other rights. Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. will use reasonable efforts to include accurate information on the site and is for general purposes only. Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. The information on this site does not constitute an invitation to invest in Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. or their officers, employees agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expenses either direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, caused due to access of this site or any site linked to it
The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is privileged and confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. If you have received this communication in error, please be informed that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The sender confirms that Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible if this email message is used for any indecent, unsolicited or illegal purposes, which are in violation of any existing laws and the same shall solely be the responsibility of the sender and that Gilpin Tours & Travel Management (I) Pvt. Ltd. shall at all times be indemnified of any civil and/ or criminal liabilities or consequences thereof. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.
• Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
• Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
• Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
• If Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Company.
• You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
• Company requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
• By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
• Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
• Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
• No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
Tourists signature on the tour Booking / Registration form Tourist’s signature on the tour Booking / Registration form and/or payment of the initial registration amount whichever earlier shall mean acceptance by the Tourist(s) in totality of the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Affixing signature of one or more tourists on the 'Booking/Registration Form', shall be deemed to mean that the tourists other than signatories have duly authorized the signing tourists and all the tourists for whom the Booking / Registration was made shall be deemed to have been bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. You’re Travel Agent Can Sign the Booking Documents On Your Behalf Where tour participants are booking through a travel agent, if such travel agent signs the Booking Documents, it shall be deemed that such signature is for and on behalf of all the tour participants named in the Booking Form. It shall be deemed and construed that all such tour participants have duly authorized the said travel agent to sign the Booking Documents on their behalf.
We refer the term booking amount as 25% of the total tour cost .Booking amount can?t be refunded back in any circumstances. Itinerary We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes as and when they are made. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/ re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing. Generally, we try to avoid dates when big Fairs, Exhibitions and other events are held in certain cities as hotels are fully booked several years ahead. If you have to travel on such dates, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities. Due to airline's requirements the points of entry and exit in a country may change. We may operate more than one coach per departure date and may for convenience reverse the direction or amend the itinerary. Change in itinerary may also be required or necessitated on account of actions, inactions, defaults or condition of tour participants. We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However, we shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation on account of any change in itinerary.
Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the 'Terms and Conditions', How to Book Rules, Quotation and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you effect the booking. To effect the booking, we may require you to sign the Booking Form and such other documents as we may deem fit including (without limitation) the 'Terms & Conditions', 'How to Book' rules and 'Quotation' ("collectively Booking Documents"). Upon executing the Booking Documents and on payment of the prescribed non-refundable interest-free booking amount, a binding contract shall come into existence. We advise you to ensure, before making a booking, that you have and / or you will be able to provide all the required documents and qualifications to enable you to apply for visa, foreign exchange etc. Please go through our web site and check from our staff to ascertain the required documentation.
Conditions for Third Party Operators
In the event you are booking through us a tour / travel service of any third party operators like Cosmos, Star Cruise etc, the terms and conditions of such third party operators, including their payment schedule, cancellation, refund etc shall be applicable to you in addition to theseTerms and Conditions.
With a view to provide single window facility to the tourist, Company is an authorized and Full Fledged Money Changer of Reserve Bank of India in Mumbai to make arrangements for the foreign exchange requirements of the tourists. To avail of the Foreign Exchange required by him for the tour the Tourists will have to submit at least 30 working days before the departure of Tour "Application cum Declaration for release of Foreign Exchange", Passport copy, Address proof and other required documents along with amount equivalent at the Rate of Exchange prevailing on the day. When the payment equivalent in rupees of Foreign Exchange Component of the tariff of the tour and additional Foreign Exchange for their personal requirements for the tour, if any, by Demand Draft / Local clearing cheques in favor of "Gilpin Tours & Travel Management India Pvt. Ltd." is credited in account of the Company foreign exchange will be released. All World Tours are subject to RBI / Govt. of India approval. Such Foreign Exchange shall be subject to availability in India & acceptance of the same in other countries.
Non-payment of full tour tariff
If full tour tariff is not paid in time, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking/registration with consequent forfeiture of deposit and the deduction of cancellation charges. The Company reserves the right to decline to register any person/s for any tour or to cancel their registration without assigning any reason.
Contract Subject To Signature and Payments
Please note that there is no contract between the Company and the tour participants until the Booking Documents are signed and the Company has received the specified non-refundable interest free booking amount. The full payment must be received in accordance with prescribed payment schedule. If not paid in accordance with the payment schedule the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent forfeiture of booking amount and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in the brochure. Any payment that you make to your travel agent would not constitute payment to the Company until the same is remitted to the account of the Company.
Cancellation / Amendment by Company
We reserve our right to amend or cancel a tour booked by you, without assigning any reason. Such amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond our control. In such cases, we will offer you alternative tour dates / tours. If the alternative date / tour is not acceptable or you do not wish to travel, we would refund the money paid by you after deducting the visa, and any other costs incurred by us on your behalf, within a period of forty five days from the date of amendment or cancellation. However, we would not be responsible or liable to pay any compensation or damages or consequential loss or to refund any other expense incurred by you.
Booking Cancellation by You
If you wish to cancel your booking, you must notify us in writing. Such notification shall be deemed to have been given to us only on the date of the receipt of your letter, since we can act only on receipt. Please state the reason for your cancellation as it may be covered by your insurance policy. Claims must however be made direct to your insurance company. The following cancellation charges shall apply irrespective of the reason for cancellation. You understand and acknowledge that these charges are a genuine per-estimate of the damages that we will suffer on account of cancellation. You understand that these damages are called liquidated damages in legal language, which are payable without proof of actual damages. You agree not to dispute such deductions or to demand proof of actual damages. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges. When a cancellation is made Cancellation charges per person prior to the date of departure of the Tour
Number of days prior to departure written cancellation application is received by the company Amount you must pay cancellation charges % on total tour price
Above cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price (INR+FOREX) excluding the discount
Number of days prior to departure written cancellation application is received your written application. Amount you must pay cancellation charges % on total tour price
Above cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price excluding the discount, rail and air fare.
Tours with Cruise
Less than 80 - 50 working days (depending on the cancellation policy of the particular cruise liner) prior to the date of the departure of the tour for the Cruise portion. 100% If you wish to cancel your booking, you need to inform us by any of the following methods, provided that such information should be given on a working day within working hours: 1. By fax at+91-22-28398369 followed by a written communication to our registered office listed below OR 2. By email to tours@ gilpintravelindia.com followed by a written communication to our registered office listed below OR In writing on at the Tour division of the Company: Gilpin Tours & Travel Management India Pvt. Ltd, 01/02, Ground Floor, Windfall Building, Sahar Plaza complex J.B.Nagar, Andheri (E), Mumbai-400059 If the Booking Documents have been signed by one or more persons for themselves and for others mentioned in the Booking Form, then the communication signed by such signatory/s would be treated as a valid communication for cancellation for all such persons mentioned in the form. Similarly if your agent seeks cancellation, we will act on the basis that he has been authorized or instructed by you to cancel and shall accordingly effect cancellation. Cancellation shall take effect only from the time the written request reached the Company at its office in Mumbai, Maharashtra on working days within office time at the details listed above. However, in the following cases you shall be deemed to have cancelled the tour even if no cancellation notice is issued by you: (i) In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection. Please see our Visa Guidance section for further details (ii) if you fail to pay the tour costs in time or if you commit any other default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation; (iii) If on your failure of payment or other default, no notice of cancellation is issued by us but your payment or default remains outstanding on the date of departure, the booking shall be deemed to have been cancelled by you without any advance notice, inviting the highest cancellation charge
Booking Amendment by You
If you wish to amend or change your booking, you have to communicate your request to us in writing. Such requests for change or amendment will be accepted subject to availability. Please note that: (1) The amended or changed booking will be regarded as a new booking; (2) An amendment fee of INR 500 is payable in case of every amendment or change; and (3) In case the amendment is carried out within the cancellation period, then a cancellation charge shall apply as if a cancellation was made on the date the request for amendment or change is made. Please note the cancellation charges specified in the preceding section.
Transfer from One Tour to Another
If after booking you wish to change your travel arrangements, we will do our best to meet your new requirements. A request in writing for transfer from one tour to another 45 days prior to the departure will be treated as cancellation on that tour and a fresh booking on another. In these cases, a transfer fee of Rs.5, 000/- per person will be applicable in addition to the costs for re-processing your visas, air tickets etc due to the transfer to another tour. In case you transfer within the cancellation period, then the cancellation policy will apply. Please note that some travel arrangements (e.g. Apex tickets) may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements
Rate Of Exchange Applicable To Refunds
Please note that refunds of foreign exchange component of the tour cost will be based on our buying rate of that date. When we receive Indian rupees from you in relation to a booking, we convert them into the foreign exchange component of the tour cost at our selling rate, then applicable. However, when we refund the foreign exchange component to you in Indian rupees, we do so at our buying rate applicable on the date of refund.